WHAT’S IN MY CARRY-ON | Pro Packing Tips + My Favourite Summer Vacation Products
No matter where your summer vacation takes you, there are a few essential items that you should always have in your carry-on bag. From packing cubes to sunscreen, these pro packing tips will help you make the most of your limited space and keep your belongings organized and protected. And, of course, don’t forget to pack your favourite summer vacation products!
Packing Tips for Your Carry-On
What’s in my carry-on?
Pro Packing Tips + My Favourite Summer Vacation Products
You know what they say, “The best way to travel is light.” And when it comes to packing for a vacation, that definitely holds true. Why drag around a heavy suitcase when you can pack everything you need in a small carry-on bag?
To help you pack light and efficiently, here are my top packing tips:
1. Make a list of everything you think you’ll need for your trip. Then, cut that list in half. You really don’t need as much stuff as you think you do.
2. Roll your clothes instead of folding them. This will save space and prevent wrinkles.
3.Pack versatile items that can be mixed and matched to create different looks. For example, a floral dress can be worn as a beach cover-up or dressed up for dinner with the addition of a few accessories.
4. Invest in a good quality travel bag that will stand the test of time. I personally love the Longchamp Le Pliage tote – it’s lightweight, durable and fits everything I need for a short trip.
5. Only bring along the essentials: sunscreen, insect repellent, lip balm, medications, etc. Anything else can be bought at your destination if needed.
Now that you know my packing tips, here’s a look at what’s actually in my carry-on bag:
1. Clothes: As I mentioned before, I packed mostly versatile pieces that can be mixed and matched to create different looks. I brought 2 dresses (1 casual, 1 slightly dressier), 2 pairs of shorts, 2 tanks tops, 1 cardigan and 1 pair of jeans (rolled up to save space). I also packed 1 bathing suit and 1 sarong – both of which can double as clothing items if needed (the sarong makes a great skirt or scarf).
What to Pack in Your Carry-On
Hey lovely people!
Today I want to chat with you about what’s in my carry-on and some pro packing tips for your next summer vacation. First things first, let’s start with the basics.
What should you pack in your carry-on?
The answer to this question really depends on the individual and the trip they are taking. However, there are a few essentials that everyone should pack in their carry-on, no matter where they are going or for how long. These include:
-A change of clothes (in case your luggage gets lost or delayed)
-Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, etc.)
-A book or tablet (for entertainment during long flights or layovers)
-A scarf or blanket (for extra warmth on chilly planes)
-An eye mask and ear plugs (for a more comfortable sleep during transit)
Now that we’ve gone over the basics, let’s talk about some of my favourite summer vacation products that I always make sure to pack in my carry-on.
1. A good sunscreen is a must for any summer trip! I always make sure to pack a travel size bottle of SPF 50+ in my carry-on.
2. A cute bathing suit is another essential for any beach vacation. I love packing a two piece bathing suit because it takes up less space in my suitcase and I can mix and match the top and bottom to create different looks.
3. A straw sunhat is essential for any sunny destination. It not only protects your face from harmful UV rays, but it also looks super chic!
4. A maxi dress is perfect for any summer occasion, whether you’re going out to dinner or exploring a new city. They’re also great for covering up if you get too much sun during the day
The Best Products to Pack in Your Carry-On
There’s nothing worse than being stuck on a long flight with nothing to do. That’s why it’s important to pack a carry-on bag with all the essentials you need to stay entertained and comfortable. Here are some of the best products to pack in your carry-on:
1. A good book or Kindle: A great way to pass the time on a long flight is to lose yourself in a good book. If you don’t want to lug around a heavy hardcover, opt for a Kindle instead. You can store hundreds of books on one small device, so you’re sure to find something to keep you entertained.
2. A cozy scarf or shawl: An airplane can be a cold and uncomfortable place, so it’s always good to have a cozy scarf or shawl handy. Wrap yourself up in it during takeoff and landing, or use it as a blanket if you get chilly during the flight.
3. Noise-cancelling headphones: These are essential for blocking out the noise of screaming babies and chatty seatmates. Invest in a good pair of noise-cancelling headphones and enjoy some peace and quiet during your flight.
4. A travel pillow: A travel pillow will help you get some rest on your flight by supporting your head and neck. Choose one that’s inflatable so you can easily pack it away when not in use.
5. An eye mask: Another way to block out unwanted light and noise on an airplane is with an eye mask. This can help you get some much-needed shut-eye, even if it’s just for a few hours.
6. snacks and drinks: Don’t rely on the airplane food to keep you fed and hydrated during your flight. Pack your own snacks and drinks so you know you’ll have something tasty to eat and drink when hunger or thirst strikes
My Favorite Summer Vacation Products
Today I want to talk about what’s in my carry-on bag and some of my favourite summer vacation products.
I always make sure to pack light when I’m traveling. In my carry-on, I typically bring a change of clothes, my toiletries, my laptop, and some snacks. I also make sure to bring a good book or two to keep me entertained on the plane.
As for summer vacation products, there are a few essential items that I always make sure to bring with me. First, sunscreen is a must – no one wants to get sunburned on their vacation! I also always pack insect repellent and after-sun lotion, just in case. sunglasses and a reusable water bottle are also essential for any summer trip.
Lastly, I always make sure to pack a power strip or portable charger. This comes in handy when you’re trying to charge all your devices at once – trust me, it’s a lifesaver!
These are just some of the things that I make sure to bring with me whenever I travel. What are some of your essentials? Let me know in the comments below!